Reconstitute Exosome Solution
Follow the directions below to reconstitute AnteAGE MDX® Exosome Solution immediately before treatment.
- Open the lids on each vial. To make things easier, start near the arrows printed on top of each lid.
- Extract the desired amount of Hyaluronic Acid Diluent Solution from the Diluent vial. If you are treating a smaller area, consider using less of the Diluent to increase exosome concentration per mL of Diluent.
- Fill the Exosome Solution vial with the diluent and close the lid.
- Gently shake the mixture back and forth for about 10 seconds.
- Topically apply the reconstituted MDX solution to the treatment area.
Note: For standard microneedling treatments, Exosome Solution may be used both before needling (as a glide) and after needling to enhance post-treatment results. For other treatment types such as radiofrequency and laser, Exosome Solution should only be applied after the treatment has been completed.